Why should you become a member of Metchosin Golf Club?
Thank you for inquiring about our memberships at Metchosin Golf Club. Grant and Sue West have owned and operated the course since 1988. General Manager Shannon McClymont, or one of our friendly staff can answer any other questions you may have.
UNRESTRICTED MEMBERSHIP: $900 (includes tax & initiation fee)
- Includes 7 days a week of unlimited play
RESTRICTED MEMBERSHIP: $800 (included tax & initiation fee)
- Monday to Friday (no weekends or holidays)
INDIVIDUAL & PARTNER: $1500 plus tax
- These fees only applicable for the first year, after regular fees apply
JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP: $200 plus tax (17 & under)
- Tournaments each month with early tee times
- Seniors Day (mixed)
- Men’s Night (Wednesdays with late afternoon tee times)
- Guest rates for member’s family & guests
- Reduced rates on power carts, pull carts & coffee
- Reduced rates for banquet rentals
Tournament Schedule for 2017
Members’ Association Dues
In order to participate in the events organized by the Members’ Association you must be a paid up member. The members at Metchosin Golf Club collect these dues annually. The members of the Association must pay BCGA or BCLGA dues in order to use the RCGA handicap system, including an RCGA or BCLGA handicap card. There is also a fee to cover operating expenses such as: annual mail outs, software licenses, insurances, computer maintenance, printer paper, and other office supplies.
The association dues for the year are $50 per person. This fee includes district dues.